Job search support is another ongoing benefit available to students and graduates of Teach International’s TESOL courses. Although our teachers are fully trained and independent job seekers, our free post course support and job services will further assist you to land that great job overseas!
- Résumé checking and feedback
- Connection with a network of teachers around the world
- Access to schools recommended by past graduates
- Job and country discussion forums
- Contract checking
- The Job Centre and RSS feeds
- Options to publish your résumé for potential employers to view
- Help finding humanitarian jobs and NGOs
- Pre-departure assistance
Our services also include referred jobs:
- Recommended positions with added extras such as language lessons
- Schools that are recognised and reputable
- Experience and support with the job application process
Teach International’s job search support is available to Teach International students and graduates and will give you a great head start to attaining a rewarding career teaching English overseas. We want you to use our expertise to source a reliable and recommended school overseas.
Click here to access Job Search Support