Discover the capital of contrasts!
Aug/Sept 2013 dates TBA soon!
Hanoi is the birthplace of its hugely successful destination courses which commenced in 2008. The course is a chance to experience a different side to this emerging holiday destination complete with one of the fastest growing ESL markets in the world today!
Study TESOL in Vietnam
Teach International is inviting you to join the TESOL Study Overseas Program to Hanoi. This course will be a fun learning experience, surrounded by like-minded adventurers, where you will complete your TESOL training in a non-English speaking country and teach real classes to real students. Teach International’s highly skilled trainers, who have lived and worked in the country, will be there to assist you every step of the way.
- TESOL in-class course (all certificate levels)
- Additional lesson-planning day
- Practice teaching undertaken to classes of local students
- Several group dinners
- Advice on a range of local accommodation to suit all budgets
- 20% off travel insurance
Start researching the wonders that Vietnam offers - Hanoi Quick Facts
Download the registration form.
- Welcome Dinner
- Course orientation
- 5 day in-class TESOL course
- School introductions / free time
- Lesson planning workshop **
- Practice teaching **
- Graduation Dinner (end of second week)
Known for its beauty and friendly people, Vietnam has shrugged off its post-war image and become a haven for tourists as it has opened up more and more to the outside world. Visitors are able to experience beautiful beaches, misty mountains and hospitable people. Vietnam gives the visitor a chance to live a more traditional life than in some other South-East Asian countries and provides thousands of job opportunities for the ESL teacher.
Vietnam is famous for its food, primarily the noodle and soup dishes sold by street vendors and restaurants. Traditional art, theatre, architecture and dance are all a major part of daily life and easily experienced by locals and foreigners alike. Vietnam has had influences from the Chinese to the French and despite foreign influence still maintains a much defined culture.
Why undertake your TESOL course in Hanoi?
- Vietnam is one of the hot spots in South East Asia right now for new English teachers!
- Lucrative salaries - US$15-$25 per hour
- Extremely low costs of living give you the ability to achieve strong savings
- Jobs for degree and non-degree holders
- Employer assistance with visas and permits
- Friendly and accepting people and culture
- Jumping off point to travel throughout Asia
- Get a feel for living and working in Vietnam before making a long-term commitment
What will it cost?
In addition to the standard course cost, there is an ‘in-country training payment’ to complete the course overseas - $250 will be added to the cost to cover the additional provisions for these Overseas programmes.
The biggest advantage to doing this course in Hanoi is that you can have an amazing holiday experience in one of the most popular destinations in the heart of South East Asia and complete the in-class part of your TESOL training and all of your practice teaching lessons and observations.
Book your place today!
Register for any of ou courses (except iTESOL) and select the SOP option of your choice.
Read more about Vietnam culture and the language with our Hanoi Quick Facts
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to teach and travel in Vietnam with Teach International.